martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Welcome to the magic world of Fairy Tales!

Welcome to the magic world of Fairy Tales!
First of all, I’m Pascal and I will guide for this magical world. Are you ready to meet princesses and princes, witches and dragons?

What do you know about fairy tales? Well, do
n’t worry guys I will explain everything…
Fairy Tales are magic stories about beautiful princess, horrible witches, big dragons, old kings and wonderful princes.
They always live in a castle or in the middle of the wood. Well, Rapunzel lives in a tower before prince rescued her!

If you are brave, what do you wait to life adventures in the magic world of fairy tales?


It’s my magic blog and you can read stories and later do fantastic activities, in addition your teacher can correct them throught this link:
http://solutions-fairytales.blogspot.com/


Blog has extra disney princess activities, diccionary, paint on-line and list of readings/activites in the right colum. Moreover, if you want to knom more about me, read my description and look my photography.